Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More from the Beach

Emma sliding down the hole that Dennis dug...
just really loving playing in the sand...
and loving it some more...
Just love her little face in this one...
Only got in the kiddie pool for a little bit...she was all about the sand.  She moves so much and avoids looking at me and the camera that it's hard to meter off of her...so I was sooo thankful to get this shot and not be under or over exposed...that's my beautiful girl...
She loved her little monkey bathing suit we got her at Target before the trip...
And tried to get some details of the beach...so beautiful and inspiring, so glad I had my camera...

I did add texture to this photo, but you can still see how foggy it would get...
I thought this was funny...since I'm the one with the camera...I made footprints in the sand...I was actually there too ;)...Emma is off in the background...
Little chickadee surprised us.  She doesn't like anything loud.  But she loved going to LuLu's and listening to the...
band...when you ask her what was her favorite part of the trip, she says listening to the band...Go figure! BUT she'll say that it was a little loud and she had to go shop!
When I asked her if she wanted to get her hair wrapped...she pointed to the lady's tattoos and said that she wanted one of those!  So the lady was doing glitter tattoos, which Emma was so excited to get...and yes...she picked out the skull and cross bones...loving on that skeleton...
And I'll take what I can get...we were losing light really fast, Emma was beyond loopy, and I had a Mojito, so grabbed the nearest person to take our photo together...I really was there too ;)
Emma is ready to go back to the beach NOW as she says ;)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Great beach shots, especially the gorgeous one where she gave you her attention for a sec.... "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos it make me want to go to the beach! I will call you about Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are wonderful, Patricia! I want to go to the beach - RIGHT NOW!!! LOL! Emma is growing up quickly, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!