Friday, May 20, 2011

Got Published and Winner on Two Peas Maya Road Challenge

Every now and then I think about taking a little extra time to write down products I use on layouts and/or mini albums and submit like crazy to scrapbooking magazines.  That day is just not happening anytime soon...

But I did have ScrapStreet ask to publish a layout I did back in March for Scrapping the Music.  It is an online magazine.  Had not heard of them, so it was good to find out about their magazine.  Check it out...


And more scrap news...me along with three others were selected by Two Peas as winners of the Maya Road challenge!  Here's the album that was selected as a winner!

Okay...busy week and weekend to come...hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Patricia! You totally deserve to be published - I love that layout!! And congrats again on being a winner of the Tow Peas Maya Road challenge! So cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!