Thursday, June 23, 2011

BFFs at Princess Ballet

Not the best picture, but Emma was soooo excited to have... 
 ...her BF, Merrin, come to princess ballet with her.
 Emma jumping up picking up the balls....but Merrin didn't take long for her to join right in...
 Merrin loved all of the ballet exercises...
 Emma is sitting next to Misty, to the far left, and Merrin is all the way over to the right between the two ladies.  Still fun for Emma to be surprised by what princess they will dress as for class, but Merrin just right away loved it...
 Briar Rose, a/k/a Princess Aurora, a/k/a Sleeping Beauty.  I had to research this at one of our trips to Barnes, because I felt like I was princess callenged...but now I know all of the aliases are one in the same...Princess Aurora...  Emma was so proud and excited.  She really loves doing the dress ups...
 Didn't realize she was doing this until editing the photos...so sweet...
 And Merrin...well, look at her sweet face, that girl has a smile that is contagious, and she absolutely loved everything about the class, even the dressing up...
 Emma doing her little tippy toe turn and curtsy...
 ...Merrin...you would never have known that this was her first time!
 Now, Emma and I had a rough nights sleep the night before, so I knew she'd be a little loopy.  Well...the sillies started...
 She was being so goofy and silly...
 Merrin joined in too!
 Yuck, I know...I wouldn't normally let her lick the mirror, but how funny they are...two silly girls...
 So glad that Wendy and Merrin drove all the way over to spend the day with us...we went out to eat, then went shopping at Hobby Lobby, and then...
...went to Menchies for yogurt...well, I think the girls liked the sprinkles the most...
 Yes, Emma getting a little wired and crazed over the sprinkles ;)
 They are so cute and so different too.  Emma loves to have things just so...if something is moved out of place, she wants it back.  I didn't realize it at first that Merrin had erased some of Emma's drawings when Emma just looked at me.  I missed it, but then I got it...it was the look she gives me when she doesn't like it when someone is doing something she doesn't like.  Wendy told Emma later to erase something of Merrin's ;)  Oh, they are full of personality.
 They were both getting pretty loopy and tired...thankfully they both got a little bit of sleep on the way home...
Love seeing these two together...a fun "girls" day...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great day, thanks again for inviting us! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!