Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting Ready for her Day and More iPhone Pictures

I thought I had posted this...but guess I didn't...Emma and I got our hair cut the day before her birthday.  She normally doesn't get it washed since she's so little...but when the stylist asked her, she was okay with it...although, as you can see, a little unsure...
Her hair has gotten so long...she has always had beautiful hair.  She was kind of unsure, but once she warmed up and felt comfortable, she was fine.  She was even busy cleaning up with the broom while I was getting my hair cut...
A few more pictures from my iPhone of her opening our presents to her...a swimsuit and cover-up that she had picked out...
And she picked out a Daisy and a Minnie Mouse stuffed toy...I still think her favorite is just the little pretend cell phone and camera...
And opening her gifts from Aunt Tammy and Uncle Steven...this was way too cute not to post...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!