Thursday, July 07, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emma!

I cannot believe that my baby girl will be 3 tomorrow.  I'm so thankful that I have been able to see her grow up right before my eyes and not miss a single moment...although a break every now and then is just fine ;)  
Happy Birthday, my little chickadee!  Momma loves you always always ;)

 Emma isn't into just one thing lately, but she has been loving blue, yellow, and pink as she tells me.  So I just did digital announcements and invites.  I got this idea from the photographer I took my class from through Big Picture Scrapbooking.   
As long as there is chocolate cake, 3 blue candles, and we sing Happy Birthday to her...she's a happy little girl!  So we're keeping this birthday small and simple...

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma!!!! Can't wait to come celebrate with you, Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emma!!!!! Your layouts are awesome and amazing, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!