Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Not Really A Princess...but...

...a Barbe Princess...yeah, that's what I thought...and I think so did the girls.  I asked Emma who she was dressing as when she came back to me, and she said, "I don't know" - HA!
 Pretty outfit though...
 She liked it as you can see by her checking herself out ;)

 Very good, Emma!
 Okay...cute moment, but stopped it after...yuk...
 ...and the little bruise on her face from jumping on Momma's bed and falling on her bed...remember, I sleep in her room...so she was jumping on the mattress next to her bed that I sleep on...
 She told me when it was time to do this little dance that they do by themselves with the teacher, that she was going to do it by herself this time.  And she did.  Last two weeks...she was a little chicken...
 I think these are now my "new" favorite pictures of her dancing to One, Two, Buckle My Shoe...
 This one especially...it's a combination dance from Yo Gabba Gabba's Ice Princess' Dancey Dance and just her own thing ;)
 Ta-Da

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!