Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Princess Belle is Next

Today's princess at Princess Ballet was....Belle...
 The regular teachers weren't there...and I think Emma still did great, but I think she missed them...
 Emma is going to be a teachers helper.  She loved helping when she went to school from January to May of this year.  And she is going to love her new teachers...but anyway...she is helping here with setting up...
 ...the princess hopscotch to practice Echappe (opening and closing the feet).  I think that's one of her favorites...
 Okay...different teacher...I think she saw me trying to get a few more pictures of Emma in her Belle costume...and decided to line the kids up for a group shot...well, Emma never does well with group shots.  Will have to work on teaching her to smile ;)
 Saying goodbye to Belle...
 ...very proud of how she interacts with all of the girls...and shares...
 ...and now anxiously waiting for the treasure to take home...
 It's a purse, and she picked the blue purse!  Then it's time to dance one last time...
 She has got some moves...
and then we were off to Target for shopping...she had some money from her Paw Paw and picked out Mator...she is very well rounded I'd say...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!