Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School Starts Tomorrow

I feel like the summer has really just begun...and really it has since Summer is still officially Summer.
I think time is going by even faster now...
It's been too hot to do a whole lot outside, so besides swimming to cool off...we do lots of crafty type things...Emma loves making noodle art...we also have fun dying them (just use a baggie filled with about a capful or two of alcohol and some food coloring.  Add the noodles and squish them around...pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to dry)
Emma has asked for a guitar consistently lately...so I couldn't resist when I saw this at TJ Maxx...she loves it.  Dennis has the video...will try to get that up another time...she's a natural!
She's got my ankle/foot thingy that I wear when my foot hurts ;)  she wants to do everything like me...

And these pics are actually from about May...she doesn't do the dress up as much as I thought she would...so I had to sneak some pictures of her while on our bed watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on my computer...

She finally looks to see what I'm doing ;)

Going to pack her lunch for tomorrow...and wanted to make one of her favorites, pumpkin bread, to bring for her first day.  She is soooo excited about school  (thankfully)!
Thought I could share a quick video...but I never have luck uploading through blogger...maybe later...
Off to enjoy some swimming...

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. oh Mom! a HUGE milestone!!! I hope you're ok! very exciting!!!

    I L.O.V.E. the black and white of Emma's feet! I can't wait to see how you SCRAP it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I am so glad she is excited about school, please let me know how it goes.

    Merrin was very excited about going to the Dentist this morning and she did great, so this Mommy was very happy!

    Hopefully it will be a good day all around : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! School!!!!!!! And wowza! The noodle art looks like so much fun!!!! (and all of your photos are amazing, Patricia!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!