Thursday, September 29, 2011

Games, Fall, Decorating

I love Fall and wish we could enjoy the season as it should be way down south here.  But the days are growing shorter and it's still my favorite time of year...
 It makes getting outside a little better...although still having very hot days...
But when it's not too bad, we've been able to enjoy some fun outside...Emma is not one to really like to get dirty...but she loved playing in the mud!  I did too as a kid...mud pies were the best! 
 And we're still going strong with playing UNO...she loves this game...
And last week we started decorating and this was just the beginning...cut these with the Silhouette...
 Also cut Emma a ghost (her favorite) that she could decorate...and we hung up...

I had never carved a pumpkin...so we got one of those funkins (fake pumpkins) and I found a free template and just did it...hard on my wrist, but it was fun...may have to invest in an electric saw if I do more ;)  Emma really liked it and Dennis did too...I think I surprised Dennis that I could actually do it!
And playing more games...then Emma got Dennis to do her nails...ha!  We've done nails again since then...last night...but I did them for her.  Dennis does a pretty good job though!
And have started scrapbooking our Disney trip...

Emma was so brave...she got her flue shot yesterday.  She didn't want the nose stuff...she said shot...but she was so brave...it was hurting her while the medicine went in...I said hold me tight and it's okay to cry...so she finally did...
 And while we waited 15 mins to make sure no reaction...got her updated weight...she has gained a pound...wow!  25.7  The shirt she has on is a 3T and it is kind of falling off her shoulder...the shorts are 18 mos, but we had to take them in on both sides to stay up!  
And just a quick snapshot photo of her (she was not really wanting pictures taken) going to school today and there's the pumpkin that I carved next to her on the floor...need to do another one now...
Even my car is decorated with a Mickey ghost...Dennis put it on...and I was like what is that?  I snapped this while driving...I know...I think I won't do that again...but he was so cute flapping in the wind!
Hope everyone has a good week and hoping to get some cooler weather...maybe?  Hopefully!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just realized you changed the name on you blog, I will have to tell Nannie she was just asking me if you were still blogging she had not seen it on my list!

    I forgot to tell you and Dennis Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married that long, how awesome!!

    Great seeing you'll this weekend, fun as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of the year! You photographed it beautifully, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!