Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just a Quick Few Photos

No time for as much as I would like to post.  We are parked in our RV camp and getting ready for bed...but I have wireless this time!  

Some of the past two day favorites:

Playhouse Disney
 Meeting Oso!!!!  I think he must have been second to Mickey for Emma...
 She asked him to sit next to her and he did!  She talked about he and Dada were boys and me and her were girls...
 Did some shopping at the Marketplace...gorgeous...we had a late night this night...since getting Emma to bed so early, we miss our favorite time of the day...so glad to see the sun setting again...
 I think Bibbity Bobbity Boutique might have been more exciting for her than what we thought it would be...we were so proud...a little worried how she would do...oh my...she did great!  She loved it so much, that she painted my nails in the hotel later ;) pretending to be my Fairy Godmother in Training (that's what the stylist and makeup people are called here)
 OMG...she stole the entire room with her beauty and personality...seriously...the Fairy Godmother next to her kept looking at Emma and not the little girl she was doing.  And another Fairy Godmother said that when she smiled, she lit up the entire room...
 Last minute decision and we were VERY fortunate to get in...we did the Royal Table breakfast...She loved this so much more than I thought she would with the princesses...
 Lots more, just these two for now...
 And trying to get the back of her hair to show the Mickey barrette...missed the focus...but I still like that I have a memory of her beautiful hair...
 It's been magical...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!