Friday, September 09, 2011

Layouts, Road Trip, We Got Ears

A couple of layouts I did earlier this week.  Some of Emma's very silly personality showing in these pictures...
And I had to scrap the ones with her playing the paper jamz guitar...
More misting, and even the acrylic stars got misted...
And we are busy packing for our trip...and why when you go on a trip you need so many snacks, I do not know...it must be a survival mode...
Got a little of everything, because you just never know what you'll want...
And I'm not a big Twizzler fan, but oh my...these chocolate ones are wonderful...I should have bought more...I did get the original strawberry too, but these will be gone by the first day I'm sure...
Where are we going?  Disney World...not by car or plane, but by RV...
We rented the RV for Thanksgiving and after thinking about the long drive to Disney World and how antsy we all get, especially Emma...we decided to do the RV for this trip too...Emma got into the driver's seat right away...she's the captain of the RV...Ha!
So I don't know what's more exciting for her and for us too for that matter...going to Disney or going in an RV...I've got games, cards, puzzles, crafts, and books for me and Emma to do...unless Dennis trusts me to drive it. Also have the iPhone loaded with new shows and apps...so we'll have plenty to do while on the road...
Day one of our trip starts tomorrow...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! We have always talked about renting an RV for a road trip...maybe once Frances gets here & gets settled in we will actually get around to doing it. Looking forward to following your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!