Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Daily 23, 24, and 25!

You know I'm not much of a sports person, but I could seriously jump and high five on this one...the DD is DONE!  A little overdone, but it's done!  I have enjoyed it, but the daily was a little too much...but it sure is good to look back on...

Day 23 - I finally got "My Friend, Linda" in here...yay!  
Emma hears me talk about, my friend, Linda, so one day she said that I don't have a friend named Linda...she told me that she's, "My Friend, Linda."  I asked her well does your friend, Linda, scrapbook?  She said, yes...  I asked her where does your friend, Linda, live?  She said California...  I said isn't that funny, because "my friend, Linda," scraps too and lives in California.  Linda you are so popular around here!
Day 24 - Christmas Eve - I really started to put more photos on these last two days...it wouldn't have been the same if I didn't.


and Day 25 - finally here...after the excitement of a 3 year old for the past 3 months, it's finally here...
I did put in dividers like Ali Edwards, but didn't take pictures of every little detail...just this one.
We were really blessed to have so many people come over.  Both of my sisters, brother-in-law, niece, and two friends...perfect amount...set up the camera for some goofy shots of "my family."
Every time I look at these, they make me smile...
Good thing I did put a ribbon around...thick and chunky ;)
Being my first December Daily and now seeing the flow of it and seeing the wonderful inspiration available, next year may be totally different. 

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st DD!!! Awesome job!!! You will treasure it for years to come..I love looking at mine even just from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an accomplishment!! i am still a few days behind, but i am determined to finish. you did a great job, i have enjoyed looking at your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your DD! I am stuck way back in April with our China pictures barely touched. I'm inspired by your album & hope to make more progress on my pile of pictures! All I need is to visit your blog to want to get to scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it a great feeling?? Congrats on finishing yours, it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!! I think a DD would be ALOT of work!...I think that I may take a whack at it next year! hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh..."blushing"!!! so honored to be in your DD!!!

    what you said here made me laugh "... December Daily ... next year may be totally different." really for true, P, really! totally different, I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on completing your DD! The pictures on Dec 25th are just too cute! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congrats on finishing! I've never done one and they look to be so crazy labor intense I don't know that I am brave enough to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job! You're surely going to treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your daily. You did great work. Congrats on finishing. I put the last pages of my dd on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work, love your DD! I am so inspired I want it to be Dec already so I can start one! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!