Friday, December 16, 2011

December Daily Days 14 and 15

I've slowed down some on my December Daily...just trying to not have any guilt or stress over it.  Emma and I did some scrapping together today (that will be day 16-today), but here are the the next couple of days in the album...

Day 14
 Felt like I needed a little filler or divider page between day 14 and Emma's artwork, so did this...

 I had a hard time just being able to scan this...so when she saw it today, I reassured her, it was not her original ;)
 Day 16 - the school program...so proud of how she did...waving, singing, smiling and NO crying this time!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...although, I can't believe it is the last weekend before Christmas!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Just amazing work! I love your journal. Emma's art work is so cool - I see a scrapper in our future! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, and Emma is darling! Great memories preserved, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you included her artwork! that reminds me I need to include a photo of my son's drawings! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!