Monday, December 19, 2011

December Daily Days 16, 17, and 18; and a Layout to Share

Still doing the December Daily (DD).  It is a learning experience...giving me more ideas for next year, one of which I do not think I will do it daily...way too much involved.

Day 16 - We got the cookies and gifts to my brother and my SIL in the mail this week...
 Day 17 - This was priceless...Emma sits by me anyway to scrap...but she had to scoot the chair "right" next to me to scrap on this day.  I was not having a good scrapping moment, and she said, "Momma, you are a good scrapper."  :)  And she made that little embellishment on the left just for my December Daily (as she said it in her little voice...needless to say, it made her day to see I included it!)
 Day 18 - Emma and I went to the park one day after school so she could see the decorations (which she loves).  Then while running errands, we all met for lunch.
 And I am so inspired by Scrapping from the Inside Out's theme this month "Uncertainty."  I must have a LOT of uncertainty ;)  I have not done a layout without a photo in a very long time, and I am so glad I did.  This one expresses a lot of emotion for me...

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. you are not insignificant to me!

    wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the final page. LOVE IT.

    And your DD is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really wonderful...thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DD and I love that LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that page, really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. every page is beautiful in your DD, love how you are rockin' the small photos! I love scrapping with them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous daily! Love it! such a cute DD too. Want to try one of these 'daily's but think its too late now lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!