Friday, December 23, 2011

December Daily Days 19-22; Sketchy Thursdays Layout

Cannot believe Christmas is almost here!  So here's that past few days:

Day 19 - Emma loves to take pictures of her, us, or whatever with the iPhone.  She had just given us a "tattoo" on our hands (markers) so we got some silly shots after dinner...
 Day 20 - Been meaning to get me in here...was inspired by all the fun nail polishes (loving the crackle and glitter polishes) and being able to still wear flip flops.
 Day 21 - Dentist for Emma...her second time...not as crazy as she was the first time...don't blame her ;)  And inspiration in the lobby...
 Day 22 - Emma likes it when "I" share my scrap stuff...after she finished this, she said "can you put this in your December Daily, Momma."  Well of course.  Added her list of 5 things for Christmas...
 And I have found this challenge site called Sketchy Thursdays.  Sketches are challenging for me, so I wanted to try this one.  I had a few ideas, but then this one came about with seeing scraps left on my table.  So I made the triangles using two different pieces of patterned paper.  The title is inspired by the Harry Connick, Jr. song "When My Heart Finds Christmas."  The song inspired me to live each day as if it were Christmas...so used some of my favorite pictures of the three of us throughout the year and seasons.
Merry Christmas to everyone...may you find "Christmas" in your everyday...

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. "who loves you baby!"

    : .)

    and omg! the HCJ lyrics piece, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite Christmas songs, great title! I love that you included your daughter's work in your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog. I love your style and the way you are able to put so many different elements on a page and still make it look cohesive. I really enjoyed looking at your December Daily and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas beautiful family, the bigest kiss of the worl for your Emma and a warm hug for all of you.
    Felisa
    Thanks a lot about share your beautiful life..., this make posible that I dream ...
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovin your December Daily! great photos! love the stitching and all the fun elements you use. Sketches are fun! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the page for the ST challenge. Especially the little triangles. So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all AMAZING! WOW!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all incredible!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you found us :). Fabulous DD pages and great take on the ST sketch :). Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ST page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!