Friday, December 09, 2011

December Daily Days 7, 8 and 9

Day 7 of my December Daily (DD)
 All about the decorations, especially "JOY" Emma's favorite...
 Day 8 - is all about that special music box from Dean and Kathy.
 I printed more instax photos than really looked good on the page, so I just cut down the page protector for the two, and decorated the back area of the black fujifilm photos...sewed the bottoms.




Having fun with lots of stamping and "little" interests, but pretty simple...however, today's page, for some reason wasn't coming together and probably because it really was a bad day today with Emma all stopped up, hardly any sleep last night and driving me nuts!  Poor thing, but the girl just won't sleep...hoping for a good nights sleep for her and me tonight...

And over on Scrapping from the Inside Out, the word for the month is Uncertainty.  I knew I had to do this layout when Emma asked "why she was born in China."  It really stopped me dead in my tracks.  She really is too young to talk about one-child policy and birth parents...but we openly talk about our adoption...so hoping that when the time comes, we can answer the tough questions she will have when she is ready...

Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Will post more later in the weekend.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!