Thursday, December 22, 2011

Frances has a Family and Craft Gossip

I will have some pages of my December Daily soon, hopefully...

One thing on my daily to do list right now is sharing in the excitement of a friend adopting a 3 year old from China. She and her husband are still there and are hopefully getting a good nights rest before their last stop in China before coming home.I know that Martha is a first-time Mom like me, and adopting internationally is already a brave thing to do, plus she is adopting a 3 year old. It is unbelievable to see how God matches us to the perfect child, and everyone starts to bond.  Have a look at their adventure in China and her precious little girl.

And I have just found out about this site called Craft Gossip and have already pinned a few things.  Any kind of craft you can think of...and full of the inspiration for it.  Francine from Craft Gossip asked if she could post my recently layout "Will I Ever Be More Than..." on her website.  Check that out here.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. A cat named Archie?! Too cute :) Congrats on the CG feature. I love all about me layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to do a 'daily' but left it too late so I am getting lots of ideas from everyone and hope to do one next year! its on my todo list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!