Saturday, December 17, 2011

Scrapping the Music in 2012!

Yep, I am back with Scrapping the Music!  And I am so excited that Michelle is back leading us and inspiring us.

Check out the new look to the site.  We will start in January with challenges every week.  And we have some other ideas in the works to add to our regular song challenges.  Lots to look forward to.

There is nothing like music to inspire you, it is my most favorite inspiration to scrapbook.

I am so excited to being working with the team again and can't wait to see what everyone creates.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia . . . I love your blog! That photo of the 3 of you with your Disney shirts is fantastic! I just got a big smile on my face this morning! And, I am SO HAPPY to have you back at STM and can't wait to work with you in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!