Monday, January 30, 2012

Scrapping the Music Challenge #188

Another song I had fun with by Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews "I'm Alive."  For this Scrapping the Music challenge, I took the lyrics "I thank my lucky stars."  I had fun just putting the different word stickers on this one and a few pics of day to day life.  Being thankful is something I need to constantly be doing...best remedy for a grumpy attitude ;)  For those stars, I played around with pattern paper and made a weave.  I cut the white part of the stars out with Silhouette, glued on top and then cut around.

Hope you can join us...last time to play this month to have a chance to win this journal by Papayaart

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. This layout is just gorgeous Patricia! All of the intricate details blow me away! Those stars are my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing layout, Patricia! I love your design so much! And the wonderful photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I plan to do some music layouts this year as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely...the cutout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!! such a great little sentiment..I plan on scrapping some music...It is so therapeutic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!!! What a fun page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! And what a cute family! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout--great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea...love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous layout! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Patricia...This LO is just soooo beautiful. LOVE IT! I miss participating to challenges. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stitched circles, fantastic job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just wanted to let you know that you inspire me & I recognized your talent on my blog with the Liebster award.
    You can check out my blog post for more info and to pick up your badge:

    http://jenns-doodles.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-honor.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page! Love the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stars that you used. And just want to say I love how you are embracing the culture that Emma came from and kudos to making it yours as it should and will form a part of her identity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!