Friday, February 24, 2012

Cards

Have some birthdays coming up soon ;)  So time to make some cards.

 I ink resisted the Hambly paper on the backround with Jenni Bowlin blue ink, and just layered Lily Bee and October Afternoon papers with some October Afternoon stickers and Studio Calico butterflies.  

I wanted to play with more washi tape, so I cut a few pieces of tape and pattern paper into banner shapes and embellished down the middle.  Used American Crafts and MT Washi Tapes; Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon, Pink Paislee; Stickers:  October Afternoon; Chipboard:  Crate Paper and Studio Calico; Button:  Crate paper; the pearl was just more notions we saved from my Mom's stash.
 Layered different washi tapes (American Crafts, MT, and Dymo), then layered the doily cut with the Silhouette and the die cuts from October Afternoon on top.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love!!! The washi is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Soaphouse mama- the washi cards are FANTASTIC! Really trully! I'm pinning them to my card board (if you don't mind) Thank you for the bday wishes today- it was a great big hug fest there today and I just felt appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... My... GAAA
    SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washi tapes are so beautiful together! Love all the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!