Thursday, February 16, 2012

Excited to Announce my New Issue

First, gotta thank my friend, Linda, for telling me about the design team call at Paper Issues...as well as her encouragement and support to apply.

I'm now officially a part of this amazing team of chatty, paper, loving girls...




Paper Issues Blog Design

I saved the best part for last...

You, all of my blog readers and friends, benefit from this.  How?  You can shop at the Paper Issues' Etsy shop and get 20% every time, all the time.  This discount for you NEVER expires.  I was shocked as well, but just 48 hours of being a part of this team, I'm starting to see just how amazing these girls and Carrie are.

Carrie is ordering the new goodies from CHA Winter 2012, but she still has some new and amazing things in the shop.  

When you check out, use my special coupon...easy to remember:

PATRICIA

Leave me a comment and share what you bought! :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. whoo hoo!!!

    and whoo hoo for us too! LOL!!!

    awesome!

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I hope you're still thanking me later!!!

    : .P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congrats, that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to working with you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!