Monday, February 06, 2012

Scrapping the Music Challenge #189

"Hey Soul Sister" by Train is up next this week at Scrapping the Music.  Love, love, love this song.  My friend, Linda, was the inspiration behind this layout in more ways than one.  She scrapped me for this song, then I scrapped her...  We fill up each other's inboxes all the time, we talk about everything from scrapping to everyday life, we vent, we celebrate, we share.  
I'm in Louisiana and she's in California.  I knew I wanted to represent that in some way, and I finally decided on masking the die cut I did with the Silhouette.

We are truly "soul sisters."

Come check out what the rest of the design team did, and play along.  Great song to scrap about real sisters, friends, or like a few of us did, we scrapped about our scrap friends!  Another prize is up for this month.  So every time you play, your name is entered for a chance.

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Great page- LOVE the misted US die cut- it works perfectly with the theme. Beautiful color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is sooooo cool! I love that misted map, and also love how you and Phin have become so close! That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee hee! I feel like a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You and Linda BOTH inspired me so much this week! I love your beautifully designed and fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job love the numbers at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song! I might have to do a layout too. Love the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GReat theme and I love your take on the challenge! Wonderful idea on the masked image...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The misting on this is amazing! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Very creative! Sounds like a fun challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout! Adore that you used the shape as a mask. I really need to do that sometime. Soul sisters are precious aren't they? I'm in Louisiana too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The misting and the map are my 2 fave elements.
    You rock the misting bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the misted map! Awesome layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!