Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrapping the Music, Challenge 190 "Art"

I really have a good excuse for not blogging a lot this week...you'll see in Project Life later...

This is such a fun song and the video is so inspiring.  It's called "Art" by Tanya Davis.  Check it out the challenge here at Scrapping the Music.


I gave myself permission to just play and not worry too much about the outcome of the layout...very different from what I would normally do, but I love the watered down mists sprays...check out Amy Tan's video on Studio Calico's blog to see how I did those.
Challenge
And here's my layout...the heart inside the frame or on top is origami...which I need to do more of...it's very relaxing too...will share the link for that later.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I just posted at Michelle's blog that you, me, and she all posted our STM posts at practically the same time!

    wheee!

    This is so sweet! The layers are perfect. I wanna know what you were thinking when you did it!

    Happy V-Day Soul Sista!

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look at your layout Patricia, the more depth I see! This is so fabulous! I love all of the little bits - that tag is awesome! How did you do the title letters? Are those stamps? They're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout SO much!!! It is amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by after you posted your art layout at Studio Calico! You have a terrific blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia! I absolutely LOVE your layout! Your details and that paint technique look amazing!!!! Yes, I have the same question that Michelle has - are those stampsin your title letters?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!