Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrapping the Music, Challenge 191 "That Man"

This week's challenge song at Scrapping the Music is by the Dutch, jazz singer, Caro Emerald.  Love her music and her style.  Check out the song here.  

I took the title of the song "that man" and added a list from there of some quirks tidbits about my husband.  I did some messy stamping there on the bottom right...it says, year "21 and counting."    
Cardstock:  Bazzill Kraft and Vanilla; Pattern paper:  October Afternoon; Stickers:  October Afternoon, Crate Paper, American Crafts; Letters: Authentique; Buttons:  Crate Paper; Stamps:  Smash K&Co, ProvoCraft; Twine:  My Mind's Eye; Chipboard label:  Studio Calico; Tools:  Silhouette, Zutter corner rounder

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout so much Patricia! All of your little details add up to a fabulous design! Fun journaling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great LO! Great details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously LOVE this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on year 21 Patricia!!! I love your fun and fab layout! It is so full of amazing touches and has a real artistic quality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!