Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Project Life, Week 9

For a great Project Life post, read Julie Balzer's post here.  I could relate so much to how she said the project was a lot more time consuming than what other's were saying.  It really is an amazing way to document memories though.  And I love that my photos are done for the month, I back them up on an external drive and DVDs, and take them off my computer.  Really starting to flow with it...well, better anyway... I still get more of a creative outlet from making layouts, art journaling, and/or projects.  Project Life doesn't really feel like a creative outlet for me...just documenting.

Emma took her allowance with her when we went to Old Navy to pick out our St. Patrick's day shirts.  She went straight for this hot pink swimsuit, shoes and bag.  Last Monday, I had my uterine biopsy.  I think all will be fine, but making sure.  Just very glad that procedure is done. 
 I included more photos Emma took.  She took the one of me on the computer.  And the three lined up on the far right...she took the point and shoot to school for share day and took those pictures!  Priceless stuff.  And Dennis did great at the half marathon.  He was only a couple of minutes slower than last time, but he had injured his foot and he doesn't get much rest.  So considering...he did great...proud of him!
Spring is in the air...even a little cooler here the last couple of days, and not so hot...St. Patrick's day will be here soon...link up your green projects or layouts over at:


Paper Issues Blog Design
The theme is Go Green or Go Home.  So anything for your home too counts...and doesn't have to be green.  Could be a recycled or upcycled project too.  Link them up.  I'd love to see.  Also take a look in the Paper Issues' shop and get 20% off using code PATRICIA 

Here's my "green" layout and my "green" project.  Had so much fun doing these both.

Will be getting ready for Scrapfest here this Thur, Fri, and Sat.  If you're in Louisiana, and going, would love to meet you.  I haven't been in a year...so really excited about seeing friends, scrapping, and chatting...

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i ran across your blog today!i love your scrappy syle,and your little girl is just soo adorable!what a beautiful blessing she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Patricia! Your project live pages looks absolutely amazing!!!! I can't even tell you how much I love the. Emma is just so darn cute! You will have these pages to cherish forever, and so will Emma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!