Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Scrapping the Music, Challenge 193 "What I Am"

Emma didn't really get into Sesame Street a whole lot...she watched it a little.  When we did watch it, we heard and saw Will I Am sing this song on the show.  We all loved it.  So I had to look it up on YouTube...had to add it to my Favorites, because Emma wanted to see it over and over again.  It was one of those songs that makes you feel good...and I love Will I Am.


So excited to see that we were doing this song over at Scrapping the Music this week.  I could have picked a photo to go with the song, but I had to get a picture with a few of Emma's stuffed animals with her.  My settings were way off and the photo was very overexposed.  But Emma was bouncing around after that and I couldn't get another picture...so here's my layout with the photo, as best as I could fix it.
Such a fun, uplifting, motivating song about self-esteem and self-confidence.  It doesn't hurt that the Sesame Street characters sang along too.  Hope you can join us this week.

Supplies:  Studio Calico January 2012 Kit 
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon (blue and blue squares, blue with green leaves for matting photo); American Crafts (fuchsia and green, orange and white stripes); My Mind’s Eye (kraft rulers)
EMBELLISHMENTS Tag:  Ormolu Stickers:  Hambly (birds and bird cage); October Afternoon (“a lovely day” and “special”); Crate Paper (borders) Die cuts:  October Afternoon Ribbon:  American Crafts Tape:  American Crafts Flare:  October Afternoon Buttons:  My Mind’s Eye  Die  Cutting Machine:  Cameo

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your page, Patricia! Thank you so much for suggesting this song! Anne and I have been dancing around the house singing it tonight! And, we have also been watching "I'm Elmo and I Know it" too. Very, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is great!!! Love the title in particular! And thanks for sharing the video- I had never seen it and really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!