Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Good News To Share

I got an email from Kristen who is the owner and designer of Lily Bee asking if I would like to join their 2012 design team.  I was so shocked to be asked.  I'll just say I remember when I first saw Lily Bee products, I wanted it all.  Their pattern papers are the most beautiful designs and so easy to work with.  I already had a love for their products so I said yes.


I am beyond excited to not only work with a company and products I love, but to work along with these wonderful designers.  So thankful for the opportunity!

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Patricia. Looking forward to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such wonderful news. I'm so happy for you! Congrats. I love Lily Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats! I love their papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG CONGRATULATIONS PATRICIA!!! You deserve this so much! You do such beautiful work - you will be a great asset to the Lily Bee team! Yeayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! You totally deserve it! I love lily bee's buttercup collection this winter. I got the whole set which is the first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness!!!!! COngrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. patricia, this is such exciting news!!!! i am so so happy for you!!! how awesome!!!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Well deserved and you will wow their socks off, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!! Huge Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!