Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Easter!

Crazy me decided to do Easter cards.  So I made it as simple as possible.  Using inexpensive cardstock from Hobby Lobby, I printed these brushes I purchased through Rhonna Designs.  I love brushes.  You can choose your own color, opacity, placement, etc.  (I used Photoshop Elements to create this).  Then I found the excerpt from a hymn by Lizzie Akers...thought it was perfect.  So added that and our message.  Used the Silhouette to cut out the rabbit from vellum, the bow from Crate Paper Storyteller pattern paper, made the envelopes, stuffed and mailed them.

Simple, elegant, and a little whimsical...

Happy Easter

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love the card...so pretty!! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and elegant! I haven't done much crafty action on the pute but now am inspired by you to try! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just magical. Stunning card. So elegant and that hymn is just perfect here. Of course the pics of E are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout.
    I really like the soft colours. Your little princess is just to adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did it!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!