Thursday, April 26, 2012

Layouts to Share and Some Good News

Ginny over at Studio Calico had a challenge thread she started to scrap lift the person above you.  I got to scrap lift GAmes56 and I picked this layout.  And here is what I did.  I also used a cut out from the Silhouette to mask and mist.  Cut my photo longer, and added lots of layers.  Her colors went great with the everyday theme of drinking coffee.  I used bright green and other colors to go with that little fella.
 And the other night, after Emma fell asleep, I had so much on my heart and mind, I just opened up Photoshop Elements, and started typing.  Then I looked through photos, and came across this photo and it was perfect.  This is a layout straight from the heart.
If you can read it...here is just the journaling.
 I was getting so many emails that people liked my layout, I started to wonder...so I went over to 2 Peas and sure enough, Emma's little toes were the Featured Project for Tuesday, April 24th.  I showed it to her, and she wasn't too impressed ;)  Well, I was excited to see those little feet!
And I did one of the challenges over on My Scrapbook Nook, "Scraplift the Person Above You."  Yes another challenge!  These are so fun.  I scraplifted this beautiful layout of briannalm
And speaking of My Scrapbook Nook.  I cannot believe this amazing deal.  Join in May and receive June's kit for FREE along w/a free June Grab Bag.  You only pay the shipping for your free kit and grab bag!!!  You will also receive another free kit after 12 paid months!!  Two FREE kits and a grab bag when you sign up for 12 months!!!  Go buy a kit, why?  Because look how gorgeous it is!

One more last thing to share...and really I am so shocked and honored to be a part of My Scrapbook Nook design team.  Four ladies were chosen to join the returning team, and I am just so inspired by each and every one of these ladies, as well as the amazing members there.   Cannot say enough how welcomed I have felt and how amazing the inspiration is.  

Here are the latest additions to the team:

Erika Gasser
Aleksandra Gadji
Patricia Roebuck
Bente Fagerberg


Returning designers are:
Leah Killian
Stacey Michaud
Carol Monson
Danni Reid
Jessy Christopher
Katarina Damm-Blomberg
Hilde Aaslund
Anna Sigga
Marinette Lefevre
Lilith Eckles
Shellye McDaniel
Pamella Brown
Gina Rodgers
Deanna Misner
Nicole Nowosad

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, that LOVE layout is sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say is WHOOOOOOOO!!!

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL!!! Congrats on all of the good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't keep reading the journaling. I am crying too hard.....So touching. You're a great momma! Emma is one lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, Patricia, but that one of your daughter is just beautiful! I am pinning that one if it's ok :)

    And congrats, on Scrapbook Nook as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are so, so happy to have you on the team, you are an amazing artist and such a sweet person, look forward to all our work together♥

    your layout of course is amazing, your layering is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW! Your layouts are amazing, as always and what awesome news about the DT! you are on a roll, girl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all of your latest scrapping accomplishments, Patricia! Your talent is so amazing - they do not surprise me one bit! And speaking of amazing, the journaling you wrote for Emma's page is so heartfelt. I think you BOTH are blessed to have each other and it was meant to be!!!!!! TFS all of these wonderful creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable layouts! Congrats on the feature on 2ps! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layouts! Congrats on all your wonderful news, you are on a roll.

    FYI...one of your layouts is also featured in the 2peas newsletter that was delivered to my inbox today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!