Friday, April 06, 2012

My First Lily Bee Layout

My first Lily Bee Layout is up!  To say I am excited about this is an understatement.  I am just giddy...and feel like Emma in that first photo.  You can see close up pictures and more details about my layout on the Lily Bee blog.

I couldn't wait to dig into the Lily Bee goodies.  All except for the stamped butterfly, everything is from their Victoria Park line.  If you know anything about me, I love color...absolutely gorgeous line!


Lily Bee Supplies:
Victoria Park:  Princess Avenue, Hyde Park, Wortley Village, Charcoal, Covent Garden, Rasberry
Victoria Park 6x6 Tiny Tablet (Hyde Park and Grand Theatre)
Cardstock Stickers:  Victoria Park
Index Journaling Card:  Victoria Park
Stamp:  Double Dutch
ABC Cardstock Stickers:  Victoria Park


Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Patricia :) Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment! Not sure why that second layout isn't showing, but you can view it here: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/270827/view/3587169/-1/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog Patricia! And yes, our baby is doing well now, no more ear infection! She just went back to her routine of sleeping more during the days and staying awake late at night :)

    I love your layouts and it would be amazing fun to scrap and tweet with you. Use #twittercrop

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma is getting sooo big, oh my, time flies! You are on the Lili Bee team? Wow, congratulations! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. super gorgeous...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word! could this get any more beautiful??? You are amazing! So excited for you that you made the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is stunning.
    Congratulations on your DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Congrats again on your DT position, you are a perfect fit for Lily Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I just love all the textures and little bits you use! Darling photos too! Congrats on your first Lily Bee layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered Lily Bee a couple weeks ago and absolutely LOVE everything that I am seeing! Your layout is gorgeous and your daughter never fails to make me smile. Many congrats to you, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome layout! I love me some Lily Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS on both the team and the beautiful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on DT position - how exciting!! Love your adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This layout is so pretty, such sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow...beautiful layout! Congrats on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This layout is so, so pretty! Congrats on your first Lily Bee project!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am totally enabled into this line now. Need to talk to Cassie! Love this. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!