Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook

I heard about My Scrapbook Nook from Deanne, one of my new friends over at Paper Issues. She posted that they were having a design team call.  I was so happy to see it is such a positive and friendly place.  I didn't think I would have much of a chance, there's some amazing girls with loads of talent, but I took the plunge and put in.

I was shocked to see that I made the short list...the final list for the team will be announced soon.  But one of the girls offered up a challenge in the meantime.

Here is the inspiration:

In my mind, I had something else planned, but then I started playing with the new Heidi Swapp resist papers and frame, Julie Balzer's stencil, Sketchbook, Lily Bee, and loved how it was coming out.  

Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. Oh, cute!!! LOVE the chevron rainbow! Brilliant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is amazing! Congrats on making the short list, hope you make it all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! I <3 <3 <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is fabulous!!! What a great idea for this challenge. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful take on the inspiration!!
    Congratulations on making the short list and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical, just like a real rainbow :-) EllenBee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that's gorgeous! I LOVE all the colorful strips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally in love with your layout^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this page - fabulous colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooh, this is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! The chevron strips are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really did a great job -- this page is super!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the rainbow chevron banner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so beautiful yet funky. Love your idea for the rainbow.So happy to find your blog!
    Good luck for the continuation at the Nook. I wish they could pick us all,...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this layout. LOVE it! The chevron banners are just so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun, fun,fun layout. Love this. Great work with the chevron banners. And congrats, too. I hope you make it. You deserve to, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Fingers-crossed you make the team! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just coming back to say that I saw your layout in SBE this month!
    So, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SUCH an awesome take on the challenge! CONGRATS on making the short list! And I love the topic you journaled as well! ^_^ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i loooove this, amazing, happy, brilliant♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am loving what you did with this challenge, Patricia!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!