Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Honored to be a Guest Designer Today for American Crafts

 I was so shocked to get an email from Paige, the blog coordinator for American Crafts, asking me if I would guest design for American Crafts.  My first thought was she made a mistake in sending me the email...then I started shaking and didn't know whether to be sick or pass out.    To say I am excited and honored just doesn't seem to get across how big this was for me.

I was asked to create three layouts and two cards using only the products they sent me.  And then create sketches for all of them.  Please go by and visit their blog to see the sketches and the complete list of the gorgeous goodies I used.

Here are the three layouts:
 That first photo of Emma in the Ariel swimsuit was taken at the White Swan hotel in China...she was so excited to see herself in it and loved swimming right away.

And my two cards:

Please go by the American Crafts blog, see the sketches, the products I used, the tips about each project, and leave a comment if you can.  I would appreciate it!  Thank you!

Pin It!