Monday, April 23, 2012

Springy Cards

Making cards has not been my strongest.  But I have recently enjoyed making them.  So much so that I got a little carried away with these cards I made for the Lily Bee blog today.  Instead of two, I made three.
 I am loving the Lily Bee papers, ABC letter stickers, and cardstock stickers.  So easy to work with.  I focused on green and blue for this first card, doing some fussy cutting, using foam adhesive, the silhouette, and those gorgeous Doodle Bug jewels.
 Yellow and Blue...the focus on this next card, with accents of the bronze antique safety pin from Tim Holtz, and the leaf pin from Maya Roads.  The flower and doily were made with the Silhouette.
No secret that I love orange...shades of orange and grey accent this card with some added bling from My Mind's Eye, epoxy sticker by Dear Lizzy, and a delicate flower pin from Maya Road.  Got a little creative again with those banner stickers and cut them down a little, backed with foam adhesive and placed around the sticker.

So many more gorgeous cards by Julia Stainton and Danielle Flanders over on the Lily Bee blog...trust me, you will be inspired to make cards as well and get carried away!

Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. They're super cute!! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! Cards scare me. I really need to do some and step out of the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful.. could not love them anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love! You really ROCK the Lily Bee patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful cards--- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are wonderful - I especially like the last one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards! I feel the same about making cards...never was my strong point, but then suddenly I started to {secretly} love making them! Best of luck - jazz
    alittledabofglue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo beautiful! Love them all but especially the umbrella! The cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Patricia! Each card is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!
    I love orange, gray and yellow, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are SO talented - every little detail is just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your cards!! They are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all AWESOME! Especially love the colors and details on the third one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cards all look awesome! I especially love the last one, great colour combo and LO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable...I love your work and especially your work with Lilybee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. one of the collest cards I ever saw, great design team work..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome cards, Patricia!!!! I love them. It has been so cold and gloomy here - thanks for the touch of Spring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the springy cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!