Friday, May 18, 2012

Lily Bee, Glue Arts, and Epiphany

All week over on the Lily Blog, it has been a blog hop with Glue Arts and Epiphany.  Amazing creations all week, you will want to take a look!

Sharing my creations today on the Lily Bee Blog along with some other amazing creations from Anna-Maria, Melissa, and Sasha.  Stop by for more inspiration.

I did two layouts.  I had the first idea to use the Epiphany flowers just as flower...I cut the banner stickers to and made leaves around the flowers.  Then used the Glue Arts Pro Glider to easily make ruffles from the Pattern paper and raise some of the circles and bits.
 And then I thought how the flowers also looked like starfish...so sprinkled some at the bottom of this beach layout.  I used the adhesive Glue Arts squares to also sprinkle some confetti.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Great layouts!
    I love the stitched circles on the top one.
    But really love how you used those flowers as starfish on the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how perfect your stitched circles are! I couldn't accomplish that in a million years. and the beach LO makes me want to be there! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!! another to add to my P favorites!!!

    happy weekend! : .)

    ttylXoX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally fabulous as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous Patricia! There's something about your style that is always so fresh and happy! I just love the starfish and sprinkles on the second one and the bright colors on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, they DO look like starfish! That beach pic fills me with contented delight. And denying that precious girl her jewelry? That had to be a tough one. Love your attention to detail, inspiring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!! love your scrap!! I follw you now via blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had left a comment on this fab page with the beach, it's beautiful ! And the other is great too, no way I can machine stitch like this either !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!