Thursday, May 03, 2012

Project Life Weeks 15, 16, and 17, and Winner Announced

Picking up where I left off, I filled in the rest of this page.  If you haven't read my other Project Life posts, I break the rules.  I don't do a week within a page or two, to me it is continuous and that is the only way for me to get a huge project like this done.
Had to find these pictures from the Internet and put in here.  Two of my most favorite shows, both BBC shows, but Merlin plays on the Sci-Fi channel here in US...and poor King Arthur, he kind of looks a little off there, but I keep going...
I tried to keep track of my time, because I was curious how long it really took me.  For each week, it took about 2 hours!  Way more time than I would like.  The minute I start to hesitate and think too much about a design, I know I need to glue and go and spend that kind of energy on layouts and other projects.
Looking at these pictures, it seems like forever ago...so I know it is worth documenting these little details...
I knew better from doing the Disney album the same was as project life...any embellishments should go on the outside of protector...but, yep...I move on and try to remember for the next time...  See the little yo-yo flower above on right kind of makes the projector pop up...it's better to put the yo-yo flower on the right on top of the protector.
I just love the flower pics, and Emma playing outside.  The bottom right photo was the police officer who came to the house.  Emma noticed Dennis' driver's lic was missing!  He called the police, and sure enough, he said, yep, people steal them!  And what was funny is the police officer is a Bama fan...so they hit it off ;)
So many little and big details, so glad to get them all down...
 And I've got the next week marked and ready...
And I know better, but I did not post a date when I would draw my winner from Sunday's post.  So I will do better next time, don't worry I will always have giveaways ;)

And the winner is:

Kate Vickers

CONGRATS!  I'll be contacting you, Kate, and getting your package of goodies to you!

For products:  I used a mix of American Crafts, Lily Bee, Pebbles, Hambly, Pink Paislee, Target Washi tape, Crate Paper, Prima, Kesi Art, Basic Grey, and Studio Calico

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. You always inspire me Patricia! These are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, la la! Lucky me! Thanks, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tonia5:11 PM

    Oh...what amazing work ! I love it ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with how you are keeping up with your PL - it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Very gorgeous work♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. your PL is stunning!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing project life pages! And congrats to your winner, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!