Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Life, Weeks 20 and 21???

I knew I'd get more confused by numbering weeks...so this is May 14th - 23rd - including the Beach Trip...My Archie Boy and thank you notes from teachers...
I did these while we were at the beach...I wanted bright colors, and it is still one of my favorites...Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine, along with some Dear Lizzy Neapolitan.  
And then when I got home, I realized I forgot to save a spot for our hair cuts...so cut down a 6x12 protector to just one, and added it to the ring...
and the back side with a few more photos...
And then here starts the beach...I had the photos edited already on the phone, and kept up with edits on computer, made collages on the computer ready to print, then just added embellishments and any journaling right on top of photo paper...(and yes, that is my little postcard and thank you for one of my pages in Scrapbooks, Etc.  So excited and sad...since they are no longing going to publish this magazine after the August issue...)

I've gotten braver and started just gluing and/or adding things on top of the protector.  I also know that my album is full...I know more will fit...but with me not sticking to one or two pages for each week and using lots of photos...it's going to be very very full!  Hard for me not to put the photos in...not sure...if I should change the way I do it...
A few close-ups...
Some Heidi Swapp paper, Authentique letter stickers...more Sketchbook paper and stickers...


I relied more on my iPhone for photos this time around...I did pull out the big DSLR, but only a little and brought it right back up to our condo...too much to worry about, and didn't need the added worry...
Close up of the embellishments and rubons that I put right on top of protector.




Hope everyone had a great weekend and Memorial Day (if celebrating)...

have a lot on my mind right now and will know more after the 31st after seeing doctor...so would appreciate prayers...XOXO

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE how you are putting this together! The patterns are gorgeous and all the little details are just so wonderful. Looks like you had an awesome trip! You sure are on the ball scrapping it :)

    I will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Patricia your Project Life is amazing and beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pages!
    I love how you included the thank you notes.
    And the way you split photos up between other pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project life! so beautiful! thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so clever, Patricia! Love how you've done this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome PL pages. I admire people who are commited enough to do this. I am too lazy! LOL! Your rainbow umbrella photo is amazing. It really got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project life continues to inspire me! So many fun details, and such an artistic take on the project! Prayers are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being so good with your project life, I can't do it on such a regular basis !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love your beach images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!