Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Scrapping the Music Challenge is Up

Another challenge is up over on Scrapping the Music.  A song and a prompt.  You can do either one or both! 

Here is the challenge song:  Sparkle by Rubyhorse 
and 
Here is the Prompt:  
Who was your favorite singer or group when you were a teenager?  Do you still like their music now?

I picked the prompt to go with.  My family would laugh at this, because as a teenager, I really was crazy about these two groups!  Crazy, yes!
PAPER
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  Kesi Art (blue, numbers, orange graph, grey and orange polka dot), Crate Paper (orange), Echo Park (argyle), Lily Bee (blue and grey), American Crafts (circle background)
EMBELLISHMENTS
Sticker Letters:  Jillibean Soup (grey canvas), October Afternoon (round black), American Crafts (black and grey)
Tape:  American Crafts
Chipboard:  Jenni Bowlin
Stickers:  Pink Paislee
Flower:  Sassafras Lass
Arrow:  Pink Paislee
Stamp:  Studio Calico
Ink:  Prima
Paint:  Viva
Mist:  Studio Calico


You've got plenty of time to play...two weeks!  Would love to see what you create!  Go here to check out the details to play and see what the rest of the awesome design team created.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. My older brother used to torture me with KISS photos - they scared me to death! LOL

    Gorgeous work, I really love the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO! i would never think to scrap such a thing, but I'm sure my kids would totally love that I had a thing for NKOTB back in the day! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool page - what a great way to document about yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this =) and KISS is a great band ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia! Your page is brilliant! I love your cool and creative design! I actually loved these 2 groups, too. Can you believe it? Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I would never have taken you for a KISS fan, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great prompts to think about...so funny cause I lived overseas and I loved Cheap Trick too...saw their "Live at the Buddakhan" Cd over at Best Buy on the weekend in the $5 bin and almost bought it...then kept singing "I want you to Want Me" all day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the page -- it totally makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!