Thursday, June 21, 2012

Getting Ready for Emma's Birthday

Emma will soon be turning 4!  Cannot believe.  I will be doing cupcakes today for her birthday celebration at summer school.  The theme is RAINBOW...so fun and colorful...got goody bags made up for friends...
I did a quick banner the other day as we're getting ready for the party at home.
I used all Lily Bee pattern papers.  You can see more detail shots and how it was put together on the Lily Bee blog today.
Celebrating Emma's birthday is always emotional...time is going way too fast!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Looking so sweet! I would love to do more thinks like that when we have birthadays here. But I never seem to have enough time left!
    Maybe I should start out donig the fun part first... :-D
    Hope it's a good party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love what I have seen on instagram too...she is going to have an amazing party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything!! Frances and I send Emma lots of birthday love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Cherish every second, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely adorable! Beautiful work, Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Emma... Children who have scrapper as a mother are the most lucky children ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your rainbow theme and that banner is gorgeous! I don't know how you do it though ... I never have the time! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your Emma! thank you for stopping by my blog and for the congrats on the LBD DT announcement.
    Take care you,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Emma! :)
    Looks like a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! Happy Birthday To your sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!