Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Go to the Tree Park, and Two Cards

I have gotten so much out the My Scrapbook Nook's June kit full of Simple Stories Summer Fresh.  This is the first layout that I did start pulling in some things from my stash.  But all of the pattern papers are Summer Fresh, the twine, and the corrugated tree are from the kit.  The design for the triangles in the shape of an octagon came from the slide at this park.  I took a picture with my iPhone, not exact because my triangles were a little wider, but still came out cute.
We had a good Father's Day with Dennis and Dennis' best friend, Dean, who came in town and able to stay with us through the week.  He's leaving today.  This was the card I made for Dennis using the June Nook kit and Danni's card challenge to use two stamps on your card.  The green pinking circle was stamped onto the pattern paper and cut out.  Then I stamped "You are the Best!" on top of that.
 I am starting to really like making cards...getting better ;)  This is for Danni's challenge to use washi tape.  You can see more of the challenge here
I have really enjoyed using this kit...still for sale at My Scrapbook Nook!
Emma started summer school this week and will be going to her second ballet class (with no Mommies) today!  So proud of her...she loves it!  She's going half days to summer school, just started Monday...so still plenty of time for summer fun...hope everyone is having a good week!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. So cute! I couldn't even tell that you took the picture of it with your phone!

    I think that is one of the fun parts about kits. Using it down to bits! :)

    Hope ballet class goes well again.
    Erin is wanting to go back to gymnastics instead of dance again this upcoming year. So I think we will do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects, Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the rosette-card, especially! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fun design, so much going on here. We just had one of those after school moments here, ourselves. Didn't last long b/c one of the girlies needed to pee, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design on the layout. Like all the details. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for no mommy ballet class!!! Good for Emma, Patricia! I absolutely LOVE this layout - and your cards. Awesome designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again you amaze me! I love how you get all of those details to work together on a page. Mine usually ends up a jumbled mess. LOL! Love the cards, too. You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creations are simply stunning my friend!! You amazed me more and more♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your long birthday banner & fab projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your creations girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!