Friday, June 01, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook Layouts and Cards with June Kit

Going on sale soon at My Scrapbook Nook!
I couldn't wait to get my first Nook kit...and here is what I've done.

Everything from the kit except the wood asterisks, ink splatters, and tape.
I had been wanting to scrap a layout documenting Archie, my boy, turning 17!  Whew...I know...he is getting old.  Still in good health...but very clingy to me ;) and only me!  Everything from the kit on this one.  I used a pencil to draw swirls, then used Zip Dry Glue and laid the twine on top.  
I think this one is my favorite...those primary colors shining through on this one.  I used the background Simple Stories paper as is and only added a little paper and fussy cutting on top of the masked and misted circle...very quick page to do.  Everything is from kit, except clothespin, brad, and white cardstock for letters.  Oh and instead of using those Jillibean Soup corrugated embellishments as is...I rubbed Prima chalk ink on part of one, and then stamped and slid across the page...will do this again!
And yes, I am still challenging myself to do cards...everything from the kit on this one...except for the brad.
And one more card...lots of fussy cutting on this one too...I did use Silhouette on the big flowers on both cards though.  Everything is from the kit except button and tape (from Target!)
I am still getting into the flow over at the Nook, so I am not sure when the kits go on sale officially...but be on the look out!  And there's some grab bags coming as well...those I hear include the Simple Stories stickers!  Save the link and be ready to shop!

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! You amaze me my friend!! Gorgeous creations! You're so inspiring♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say!

    Rooooll Tide! The world's cutest Bama fan, and happy birthday Archie!

    yowza P!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been ONE busy lady! wow! loving all of your beautiful creations with the Nook Kit! My fav has to be the Roll Tide layout...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously awesome!!! I had to laugh - as i was reading, I was thinking to myself - I didn't know she had a boy...then I scroll down to see the cat - LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. patricia - you are so talented, and i love your design skillzzzzz and your fresh, fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great atwork Patricia, you have been very inspired by the kit... I love the card too.... incredible ! You are simply magical with pieces of paper !
    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all <3<3<3!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!
    you have been really busy - fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! you did GREAT work with the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous work Patricia!!! Wow Wow Wow - you continue to inspire me all the time! I think my fave is the layout with your sweet Archie! Love how you did the twine swirls. I must get some of that zip dry glue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Fantastic creations! Love them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW love everything you made especially those cards. Don't you ever say you aren't a card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW you have already created a lot with the new kit!! Gorgeous work my friend!
    Wanted to say thank you again for picking my layout for Friday Fave last week! xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects, Patricia! You made lovely pages and cards with this kit!!! Your work is so inspiring and beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a totally fun kit. I love what you did with it. All your projects are just darling. Your pages have me smiling what with both Archie and that little cutie patootie of yours. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!