Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Crop at the Nook Starts and July/August Creating Keepsakes Issue

Today is the start of the Summer Crop over at My Scrappbook Nook!  Challenges all Summer long.  Hope to see you over there!


The newest issue of Creating Keepsakes is hitting the newstands today.  So excited to be sharing a photo tip inside this one...
Today we start a ballet class with Emma...will see if she likes it or not...no Moms go in this class...I know she can do it...but depends on her comfort level.  

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your photo in CK - it is breathtaking!!! Good luck with the ballet, my daughter has a no mom policy in her ballet class too, bothered me at first, now I can't wait for the 1.5 hours so I can run errands! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!