Sunday, July 29, 2012

Echo Park Eclectic

I don't always buy a complete collection, but I did with this Echo Park Eclectic line.  It has a really nice vintage, retro feel, but still with lots of easy to work with patterns.

These photos from our recent beach trip went so well with this collection.  We finally got to eat at the Hangout after they had just had a music fest with the Dave Matthews band playing there.  Very trendy, popular place.

 Even though it was a trendy type place, I loved the vintage decor...very inspiring place...and hope to get in another time on our next beach trip, and the food was awesome!  I cut out a palm tree with the silhouette, and masked and misted the background, then layered papers, the photos and stamping.  I pulled out different Studio Calico stamps for this.
 The "Hello" flare was made by Martha...they are pins, but I just put glue on the back and it adhered just fine.  She is selling those in her shop.
Paper Issues has a new theme up called "A Flair for the Eclectic."  If you have used the new Echo Park Eclectic, or have a something with an eclectic look, flair, you name it...link it up over at Paper Issues.

Tamara and the Paper Play Studio are sponsoring a $25 gift certificate.  Go to Paper Issues to see the details to win.
These lovely ladies are joining me on the blog hop with more inspiration to share:
If you need to do any more scrap shopping at Paper Issues, use my 20% off code
And one last thing...I have a giveaway of the Echo Park Eclectic collection...there's still time to leave a comment.  I will pull a winner and announce this Tuesday!

Pin It!

31 comments:

  1. such thee awesome layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout. Just LOVE the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that palm tree is supah cool! I love the sandy-ness of this!!! this IS awesome! : .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love, love, LOVE! Oh my stars, Patricia this is amazing! Just when I thought the eye candy couldn't get any better you come up with something else that leaves me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu are on a roll...one stunning layout after another! YOur masking, stamping and layers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's not to love about this layout? I love the paper choices, the color choice, I love the strips down the page and the photos. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia, this is such a cool summer layout. I can't wait until we hit the beach. Because I have a Footloose (beach theme) kit I bought from Close To My Heart that I have been saving and hording until I get some new beach pics. LOL. Have a Crafty week. -Lai

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How great is this?! I love all the SC stamps, and that misting, everything about it is F-U-N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean...the Everyday Eclectic collection is on my shopping list too.

    I love what you've done with this collection, but I especially love your addition of the masked palm tree--it's the perfect touch to tie the whole page together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. as always...you mad ethis look amazing...so love that soft palm tree misting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! LOVE all the stamping and misting details here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is inspired Patricia!!
    I so love the misted palmtree and your photo treatment.
    Your style is gorgeous. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo pretty!
    I just put a bunch of this line in my cart yesterday :)
    I love the parquet pattern paper so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this layout! Looking at it makes me want to go out and buy the entire Ecclectic Collection! Super amazing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this layout! Looking at it makes me want to go out and buy the entire Ecclectic Collection! Super amazing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun layout! I need to take a closer look at this collection. I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wounderful layout! Love your colors, layering and misting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the palm tree misted.

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun layout! Love the subtle misting and all the layered pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just gorgeous, Patricia! I LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love everything about your LO...great vintage atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  27. AMAZING! I really like the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so super cool. I love the beach feel to this non-beachy collection. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!