Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project Life, Weeks 26 and 27

I loved using My Scrapbook Nook's July kit full of My Mind's Eye Indie Chic.  It was perfect for these two weeks.

Got some fun flair from my friend, Martha.  Emma was so excited.  Dennis finished putting the swing set up (not an easy job), but Emma loves it.  And then we left for our trip to the Smokey's, stopping in Birmingham at the Galleria mall ;)
A closeup of the Build-a-Bear shopping experience and eating at the California Pizza Kitchen.  The flowers were from the parking lot at Pinkberry ;) stopping to enjoy them...
Another closeup...I really love this My Mind's Eye line...the colors are gorgeous!  And also from the Nook kit, are the Journaling Spouts from Jillibean Soup...I used those A LOT!  Perfect.  I did use some of the tape and more papers from the same My Mind's Eye line because I had to get more!
Then, week 27 was in the cabin and the mountains...Emma had such a fun time.  We spent it with two other families that we traveled with to China to adopt together...so it was a re-union type trip for us.  
We went to Dollywood on one day...Emma loves trains, but this 'real' steam engine was too loud, and she screamed and cried the entire time.  Then we headed to the carousel and gazillion bubble show and all was good.  
Drove through Cades Cove on the 4th of July and then later stopped at Starbucks.
I had two more pictures to add for this week, so they went on the back side...but will share those when I fill up those pages as Emma just had her birthday party on Sunday...so lots more Project Life to come!

Hope everyone is having a great week.  I haven't gone unnoticed that I've reach 100 followers...I'm waiting on a few more things and will have a giveaway to the 100th follower and to everyone following.  Love my scrap friends!  They're the best!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous pages!
    The colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!