Friday, July 27, 2012

Projects with My Mind's Eye

Sharing a quick card I did with the beautiful My Mind's Eye Indie Chic collection.  Did a simple grid.
And time for another 2-pager...I really love the patterns from this collection, so I did another grid showing off the colors and patterns, which were perfect for the Thanksgiving "performance" of my daughter at her school.  This is the first 81/2X11 2-pager I've done.  I liked it...think I like it a little better than 12X12 2 pagers.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. i love it.

    awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and card!
    I really do love that collection.
    The only thing I own from it though is the washi tape.
    But looking at your projects, make me think I need more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding page! I love all the pp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of patterned papers for these pictures Patricia!!! Love the MME Indie!!!! It turned out precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and papers. I am with you about the smaller double pagers. I like them better too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!!! I didn't end up getting any of that collection and of course, you have made me want it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the card and 2 pager!!! Girl...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful works!!!! Congratulations and thanks for the chance!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your double page spread and thank you so much for the amazing words of encouragement! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!