Sunday, July 01, 2012

Stopping to Listen to the Music

For the newest challenge at Scrapping the Music, the song is "Freedom" by Tyronne Wells.  Very fun song.  You can check it out on the Scrapping the Music blog.  I picked the lyrics "Play Loud Music."  I remember this day...we were walking downtown and came across this band.  They were really good.  They even took a request from Emma and played Twinkle Twinkle in the Waylon Jennings' version.  Fun day.
Used Studio Calico's So. Cal kit for this one...with some things from my own stash:  brad are October Afternoon, paperclip is American Crafts, Camera is Studio Calico, Flare is October Afternoon, Create sticker is Jenni Bowlin

Hope everyone has a great weekend and week!  XOXO

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. absolutely fantstic! Love all the small touches (espec the doggie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so gorgeous Patricia!!! I love your take on the song challenge! and p.s. I love Waylon Jennings! Now I have to go look for his version of Twinkle Twinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing. LOVE all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Patricia! This is absolutely amazing! I love the photo, the story behind it, and your beautifully designed page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout and fun photo! It really pops on here and caught my eye first! Then all the beautiful layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That girl is so brave!!! I would have never been able to ask for a favorite song to be played by strangers!!!

    I really like all the little details and the stitching on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all the random bits and pieces you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! There is so much to see .. Every time i look at it i see something new!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! This is gorgeous! I love the free form design- the colors are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!