Monday, July 16, 2012

Using Washi Tape for Goodie Bag Tags

I had the goodie bags for my daughter's birthday party made up, but then I needed to do tags, especially for the ones she brought to school so her friends would know who gave the goodie bags out.
Using the Silhouette, I picked out the tag I wanted, and then picked out the font to fit on the tag...I was not going to place tiny letters on tags...I wanted them to be cut out like this...
 Using an old Bam Pop stamp fit perfectly with the rainbow colored party...but that washi tape from Freckled Fawn, is the icing on these tags...This is the tape I used from Freckled Fawn.
So simple, but a really nice splash of fun and color...
Paper Issues is having a washi tape theme sponsored by Freckled Fawn!  Head over to Paper Issues to see how to win the $25 gift card from Freckled Fawn!


Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. love the tags! i keep meaning to dig out my old bam pop! they might be my fave stamps of all time. you have inspired me to use some again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea, Patricia. These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love the letters cut out of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to use washi! Just perfect for dressing up those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! And I love how you added her name :)
    Wow, Bam Pop! That is a blast from the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun and colors! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so super cute!! Party stuff is the most fun to make, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I just loooooooooove these tags! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous are these bags & tags! I love the bright colors and that washi tape you used makes me happy! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the goodie bag tags. how fun and colorful indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabolous idea, Patricia! Love how the fun tape make these tag pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely wonderful, Patricia!!!! I love, LOVE this idea - so creative and fun! I bet Emma and her friends LOVED them, too! TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!