Friday, August 24, 2012

Carta Bella

I am so excited and so honored to be a part of the Carta Bella team...such an amazing group of ladies...so blessed to work with them!
I had the chance to play with the Beautiful Moments collection from My Scrapbook Nook's August kit.    A few cards here using the collection.  Really enjoying making cards lately...
And a layout, can't wait to do more with this collection and the new releases!  These were photos I had printed awhile ago of Emma with her Aunt Lisa...a very special relationship, and I wanted these photos documented.
 Such a beautiful collection to work with...the papers are a very heavy texture.  A lot like Authentique's papers.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...maybe time for yourself and some creative therapy!

My Scrapbook Nook has announced it is closing the end of September.  Very sad about the closing, but understand that the owner and coordinator are ready to retire and wish them the best.  The Nook and the community have been so wonderful.  I have felt so comfortable there.  There's just something special about the community there.  I do love Studio Calico and the inspiration, but if you're like me and like a smaller community, I have also found another great community like the Nook called Scraptastic. If you don't have a scrap community, come check it out...

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Such GREAT news! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your work is so beautiful, I'm not surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Patricia!!! You did such lovely work with the August kit!
    I am so happy that I still get to be on a dt with you, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, on Carta Bella!
    I love that line by them and just bought the collection pack recently :)
    Very pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! You deserve it, your work is incredible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats Patricia! I am so happy for you. Wonderful card creations and gorgeous layout! Love all the bits and pieces of detail. So much to look at wow! So happy we found a small scrappy home at Scraptastic.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE congrats my friend, you know i'm a HUGE fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always such a treat to see a new page from you Patricia! I just love this one too, and cannot wait to see what more you will create as part of your new DT. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats once again - love your projects with their stuff and can't wait to see all u create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! You are on a serious roll, girl! How DO you do it all? SO inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!! You will be an awesome addition to the Carta Bella Team!!!! Your layout and cards are beautiful - love those colors! I was sad to hear about Scrapbook Nook. I will have to check out Scraptastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ginormous congrats!!!!!!! awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats =) Cute cards and an awsome layout!

    Hugs Maja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT spot, Patricia!

    Your cards are just adorable - love how you have played with the kit. And the stretched out design on your layout looks devine!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am so over the moon THRILLED for you! Carta Bella makes gorgeous papers and i can't wait to see more! YAY!! {{GIANT HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the team, Patricia. I've been keeping up with you, just not commenting like I should be. I love seeing your beautiful and inspiring work. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!