Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Die Cut Layout Video (2 of 3)

Hello again!  This is my second layout I did for my Miss Art's Papercrafting class.  You can see the first one here.

This one is a favorite.  I chose to use hexagons, but you could use any shape you like.  This is the original inspiration behind the layout:

(for some reason the video is not showing on my blog if you are viewing on an iPad.  Here's a link to it on Vimeo, hopefully this will help.)


SUPPLIES USED:  
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico
Sticker:  Jillibean Soup
Buttons:  The Girls’ Paperie
Brads:  Basic Grey
Foam Adhesive:  American Crafts
Twine:  Daily Junque
Ink:   Distress Ink
Letters:  Basic Grey
Adhesives:  Scotch Quick-Dry and ATG, Beacon Fabri-Tac
Silhouette Studio Designs:
10 piece hexagon stamp edged set 10_piece_hexagon_stamp_edged_set__C01045_19210
I ungrouped this set, and resized four different hexagons to:
1.060
1.410
1.860
2.190
Filigree Butterfly Set filigree_butterfly_set_C01045_20387
Pinwheel Flowers Set pinwheel_flowers_set_C01068_20387
House of 3 Happy house_of_3_happy_C00063_23444

I'll have the last video up either Friday or on Monday...hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty inspiration, and fabulous layout! Love all those layered paper hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is SO beautiful and I LOOOOOOVED seeing that handful of hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia this is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Super pretty LO you created. I must save this for future reference. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS as always!! Love how you embellished the hexagon clusters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO completely amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hexagons! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a fun fun fun design and happy photo. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say "hi." We're in the Trend Spotting class together. Your LO is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout! And a great use of hexagons!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY MOLY that cake is SCRUMPTIOUS! I love the page!!! Finally swinging by all my friendlies pages to see their latest projects- I've missed so much!!! Will have to spend some time here you have a lot of gorgeous stuff posted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm watching the video now- so much to think about! I have ZERO reasons why I do things on my pages- it's GREAt for me to see your editing process as you pick your patterns and shapes- thank you for the design insights! I really need this kind of inside design knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patricia this is amazing!!! Love it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. Thanks for the inspiration. I get so happy visiting your blog. Love this layout so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome video and amazing layout! I really enjoyed watching you do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the hexagons in different sizes. Love the overall design on your oage, too, and the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally wonderful how you used the inspiration photo. Thanks for the video too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. I love the hexagons. And the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!