Monday, August 13, 2012

Die Cut Layout Video 3 of 3

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Pre-school started last week and it is good to start getting into a routine again.  

Here is my third video and layout for the class I had done with Miss Art's Papercrafting.  You can see the first one here and the second one here.

This is probably my favorite way to use the Silhouette.  I had problems on the other posts with the video not showing on some devices...here's a link to it in case.


SUPPLIES USED:  

Pattern Paper:  My Mind’s Eye, Lily Bee, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Echo Park, Pebbles
Sticker:  Pebbles
Buttons:  My Mind’s Eye, Crate Paper
Twine:  My Mind’s Eye
Ink:   Distress Ink
Wood Banners:  My Mind’s Eye
Adhesive:  Scotch Quick-Dry, Beacon Fabri-Tac, Xyron Model 150 Sticker Maker
Staples:  Tiny Attacher
Asterisks:  Studio Calico
Mist:  Studio Calico

Silhouette Studio Designs:

10 piece hexagon stamp edged set 10_piece_hexagon_stamp_edged_set__C01045_19210
I ungrouped the set, measured the starburst and resized one of the hexagons to the size I needed.  Then put it over another hexagon, which is now the outside hexagon.  I resized the outside hexagon until I got the size outline I wanted.
Diamond diamond_C02800_1
The starburst I used is no longer available

Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Patricia! YOu did an amazing job on your tutorial! You are so creative - thanks for sharing this with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    Love how you did the title!!

    We have two more weeks here until school starts. I have enjoyed having the kids home, but looking forward to our school year routine a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Those little photos are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing!! I really enjoy watching you work. Your layouts are gorgeous and so creative. You have so many great ideas! I can't wait to get to see you in person in September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love watching your great work my friend♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The banner is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING! LOVED the video and that technique is one of my favourites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I making my own masks too! Thanks for sharing your video, it's great to see how others do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. swoon! I love your misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome job, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great video, love how you did the background on your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous layout Patricia!..will pop back in to see you video soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - I love how you 'housed' all of the flowers in hexagons!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your attention to detail is outstanding Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. great ideas, patricia! i'm so inspired to spritz! so glad to finally see one of your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you never cease to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful layout! Love all the bits and pieces... you really have a knack for details in your design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!