Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lily Bee Challenge

For Lily Bee's blog today, I decided to do one of my favorite techniques.  Head over there and I hope you can join the challenge.  Lily Bee is always so generous with prizes.
My challenge is to use the negative cut outs.  I cut apart the stars and backed them with pattern paper.  Cutting them up was a little different for me to try, and I really liked it.  
I did do this quick card because I used my circle punch.  The stars were cut with the Cameo.  So I wanted to show that you could use whatever tools you have.  And like with this card...super easy, quick card for when you need one!
I just filled in the circles with bits from Lily Bee.  Check out the blog for me details and products used.
Still beautiful weather, just starting to look a little grey.  We are still staying for Isaac...but we will be safe.  Probably no power for at the most a week.  So getting online while I can ;)  Blessings and be safe! 

XOXO

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. oh that LO has a great color combo and L.O.V.E. the picture!!! (sweetest girl!)

    you're inspiring me to do some cards. I...just...need...to...find...some...time...

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual, BEAUTIFUL. I love the use of negative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you some love on the Lily Bee blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative layout! So inspiring! And btw those papers from lilybee are fantastic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used those stars. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are both fabulous, Patricia! Love the color combinations, the cut out stars on the layout and the cut out circles on the card. Wonderful work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous looking lo and wonderful way to use those negatives. I am so inspired by your creativity Patricia! Hope you are all well over there and that the storm passes without any major incidents.. Fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about the page is gorgeous - you are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, very cool layout! The photo, designs and cutouts are marvelous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply GORGEOUS!! Love all the negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love! Fabulous use of negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love the colors and your use negative cut outs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!